Hydration fluid is needed approximately every 10 minutes, according US Track & Field Org . The problem is all the products that are supposed to help you address this one thing are not simple and easy to use. Some hinder your gait, rhythm, and stride. Some are very burdensome to use. Some traps in heat and sweat while becoming rancid after few uses.
Now, if you do hydrate right during training, you will have the following benefits.
1) You will have fewer injury
2) You will feel better during and after workout
3) You will have less or no cramping during or after exercise
4) You will have less lactic acid build, so you feel better while running
5) You will recover quicker due to less lactic acid buildup
6) You’re skin, and internal organs will function better
7) The oxygen in your blood will stay more readily available throughout your entire body
8) You will reach your distance and weight loss goals faster
Depending on fitness level, the intensity of your workout, and temperature you required a 13.5-27 oz of water every hour. And according to the US Track & Field Org. the easier your water is access and drink the more likely you are going to stay properly hydrated.